why are people mean to Steve Buscemi? People literally go to live events and tell him he’s ugly and freaky to his face. Why would you ever do that? Steve Buscemi has never done anything to you. Steve Buscemi is really nice. He does volunteer work. He used be a firefighter. He was the best man at Stanley Tucci’s wedding. There is literally no reason to be mean to Steve Buscemi.
I am mermaid royalty #hair #mermaid #greenhair #hairart #clipperart #mermaidhair #mermaidprincess #fayce #fishscales #scales
PICK YOUR FLAVOR: 1K FOLLOWERS SHINY POKEMON GIVEAWAY!
After much preparation, I’m pleased to announce the PYF giveaway!
This giveaway is for Pokemon X and Y players, and there will be a total of thirteen winners! Yep, you heard right! 13 people will win a battle viable, maybe even hidden ability, shiny, Kalos born mon! Which pokemon, you ask?
Allow me to explain. So for this giveaway, I am prepared to give away a nicknameable, mostly(!) competitively viable, shiny pokemon of every type! The catch is that there is only one pokemon per type, and you won’t know the species of the pokemon until you win and claim a type! Here’s how it works…
(1) first place winner will be able to choose four different pokemon types! (example: choosing fire, water, grass and psychic), and after they have chosen, they will be informed the species, gender, stats, etc!
(2) runner-ups will be able to choose two different types that the first placer winner didn’t already claim!
(10) other users will be able to choose one pokemon type! the final ten will be selected one by one, so the first person drawn has first dibs on unclaimed types and so on!
- Reblogs and likes both count! Reblog as many times as you want.
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking.
- Must be okay with giving me your friend code. You have 48 hours to reply to my msg saying you’ve won before the winnings are voided.
- You don’t have to be following me! I post pokemon and video games and anime like most of tumblr.
This giveaway ends October 31st, 8:00PM EST! Good luck trainers!
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!